The true workhorse of the Trellchem® gastight suit range. Highly chemical resistant and durable, yet soft and flexible, and with an outstanding performance record it has users within all areas.
- Viton® rubber top-coating
- Approved for work in explosive atmospheres – NEW!
- Long permeation times
- Excellent durability
- Soft & flexibilty
Trellchem® Super comes in four different designs to fit all user preferences:
- Encapsulating design* type CV
- Encapsulating design* type VP1 (larger visor)
- Non-encapsulating design** type T
- Encapsulating for use with external air source, type Freeflow
* SCBA worn inside the suit. ** SCBA worn outside the suit.
The Trellchem® Super material is based on a Nylon fabric coated with high-performance elastomers. This construction maximizes strength and durability while maintaining softness and flexibility. The combination of antstatic butyl rubber with Viton® on top offers an outstanding resistance to chemical attack from a wide range of different chemicals.
Seams are stitched and sealed inside and outside with a glued-on tape, made of the same rubber type as the fabric coating.